Variation of the classic strudel for real greedies!
- 4 small bananas
- 10 gr butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons brandy or rum
- 40 gr of hazelnut grain
- 30 gr of dry biscuits
- 50 gr of dark chocolate
- 1 roll of rectangular puff pastry
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Cut the bananas into small pieces, sprinkle with brown sugar, brandy and toss in pan with butter until it will start to caramelize.
- Crumble the biscuits in a mortar.
- Toast the hazelnut grain (keeping a little ‘aside for decoration) and add it to the powder biscuits.
- Roll out the puff pastry roll and distribute on the surface, leaving the edges free, before the mixture of hazelnuts and biscuits, then the bananas, and at the end the chopped dark chocolate.
- Forme a roll, close well the edges and make some small diagonal cut on the surface.
- Brush the roll with milk and sprinkle with the remaining hazelnut gran and some sugar cane.
- Bake at 200° for 20 minutes.
You can serve his cake with vanilla ice cream.